Inglés Publishing Intermedio B1+
Curso gratis para: Trabajadores y Empresas, consulta próxima convocatoria
Modalidad de realización del curso: -
Número de Horas: 100 Horas
Titulación: Diploma acreditativo con las horas del curso
- Conocer cuándo se utiliza yet, just, already. Distinguir los verbos estáticos.
- Utilizar correctamente los verbos modales. Aprender hacer frases en futuro y conocer los adverbios de tiempo.
- Conocer y utilizar el adjetivo en grado comparativo y superlativo.
- Utilizar el estilo indirecto y practicar las “coletillas interrogativas”.
- Aplicar la voz pasiva y hacer condicionales.
- Distinguir los diferentes modales: posibilidad, probabilidad y certeza.
- Conocer los verbos que rigen to o –ing.
Nota: El contenido de este curso aparece exclusivamente en INGLÉS
UNIT 1: Neighbours
Topics: people's character & appearance
- Vocabulary: everyday activities, chores; appearance; personality; phrasal verbs with after...
- Reading: love your neighbour?; what does your bedroom say about you?...
- Grammar: present tenses; already, just, yet, ever; stative verbs
- Listening: identifying people; relation to others
- Speaking: requesting help; making & accepting apologies; describing people; introducing oneself & others; social expressing admiration
- Writing: a paragraph about a neighbour of yours; a paragraph about your friend; an informal letter giving news...
UNIT 2: Call of the wild
Topics: the environment
- Vocabulary: animals; flora & fauna; social issues; natural habitats; phrasal verbs with out...
- Reading: UK Wildlife-SOS!; how to make a wildlife pond; the Countryside Code- Advice for the Public, curricular cut
- Grammar: modals I (must, have to, should, ought to, mustn't); will-going to; time words; future tenses
- Listening: importance of trees; forests
- Speaking: making suggestion; agreeing & disagreeing; expressing dissatisfaction
- Writing: an article about wildlife habitats in your contry; a letter to a friend about your plans to help the environment; a letter asking for information
UNIT 3: Take a break
- Vocabulary: travel & holidays; modes of transport; accommodation; holiday problems; ways of travelling; phrasal verbs with off...
- Reading: wish you weren't here; grange hotel; a holiday experience; culture clip
- Grammar: past tenses; used to-would; adverbs of time & movement
- Listening: announcements; holiday problems; guided tours
- Speaking: describing pictures; booking a guided tour; asking for information; expressing dissatisfaction
- Writing: an article about your worst holiday experience; a letter to a friend of yours from holiday hotel; a paragraph about your holiday habits when you were younger; a story
UNIT 4: Live & learn
- Vocabulary: polite behaviour; types of schools; school/college subjects; phrasal verbs with down
- Reading: mind your manners; short messages; curricular cut
- Grammar: reported speech; say-tell, reporting verbs
- Listening: telephone etiquette; ICT courses
- Speaking: making polite requests; telephone etiquette; describing pictures
- Writing: Dos & Don'ts when dining out; an e-mail describing a dream; a paragraph describing a festival; a story...
UNIT 5: Weird & wonderful
Topics: parts of the body; moods & feelings
- Vocabulary: parts of the body; moods & feelings, body language, personal experience; festival; phrasal verbs with over...
- Reading: mythical creatures; speaking without saying a word; Halloween; culture clip
- Grammar: comparatives & superlatives; defining & nondefining relative clauses
- Listening: the Day of the Dead
- Speaking: inviting & accepting or refusing an invitation; making decisions; exclamations
- Writing: an article about a mythical creature; an e-mail describing a dream; a paragraph describing a festival...
UNIT 6: State-of-the-art
Topics: entertainment, technology
- Vocabulary: youth culture gadgets, films & TV, the Internet, phrasal verbs with in
- Reading: Dick Summers-Special Effects Supervisor, using the remote control, Tokyo teens, Curricular Cut (Literature): The War of the Worlds
- Grammar: quantifiers, articles, adverbs, reflexive pronouns, question tags, echo tags
- Listening: film review, Internet safety
- Speaking: expressing viewpoints, asking about a problem/ offering help, recommending a film/game, computer problems
- Writing: a review of a film, instructions on how to send a text message, a questionnaire, a letter to a friend, reviewing a music CD
UNIT 7: All in a day's work
Topics: employment, clothes
- Vocabulary: occupations & employment/ jobs, job skills & qualities, phrasal verbs with through, forming adjectives from verbs
- Reading: Cracking Career!, Personality types, Getting a job, Culture Clip: The Ravenmaster
- Grammar: conditionals, wishes, clauses of purpose
- Listening: guessing jobs, expressing regrets, preparing for interview
- Speaking: talking about ambitions, agreeing / disagreein with opinions, expressing regrets, describing pictures
- Writing: an article interviewing a person, an e-mail about a dream job, an e-mail expressing regret, a letter of application
UNIT 8: Staying safe
Topics: safety, emergencies, graffiti, safe surfing, bullying
- Vocabulary: self defence, street crime, law breakers, phrasal verbs with away
- Reading: Self Defence, Watch out!, Cameras all around you, Curricular Cut (Citizenship): Following the Rules
- Grammar: the passive, causative form, clauses of result, each-every-either-neither
- Listening: tips for staying safe, reporting, emergencies
- Speaking: discussing safety, giving an eye-witness account, warning others...
- Writing: Dos & Don'ts on how to defend yourself, a leaflet about safety, an article providing solutions to problems
UNIT 9: Forces of nature
Topics: nature, weather, natural disasters
- Vocabulary: animal sounds, weather, natural disasters, temperature, phrasal verbs with up
- Reading: nature attacks!, Culture Clip: Ice Art
- Grammar: modals II: possibility, probability, certainty (may-might-must-can't-could), making deductions/assumptions
- Listening: factfile, precautions for avalanche, extreme weather conditions
- Speaking: expressing possibility, making assumptions/deductions, describing pictures
- Writing: a factfile about an insect, an e-mail about a natural disaster, an e-mail invitation to a festival, an article about a winter event
UNIT 10: Festive time
Topics: food, fitness & health
- Vocabulary: sports & fitness, food, phrasal verbs with on, compound nouns
- Reading: festive food calendar, body image, healthy lifestyles, curricular cut (biology): muscles
- Grammar: infinitive/-ing form, prepositions of place
- Listening: a sports survey, gym membership
- Speaking: asking for/giving directions, avoiding direct answers, expressing facts
- Writing: a calendar for festivals, an e-mail giving advice, a survey report
Contenido del material:
- - Libro del Alumno: UPSTREAM B1 + (Teoría + Ejercicios)
- - Libro de Ejercicios: UPSTREAM B1 + (Teoría + Ejercicios)
- - CD con Audiciones + Solucionarios (en PDF) de UPSTREAM B1 + (Alumno + Ejercicios)